The Ricoh 100% Supplies certification has been developed by the manufacturer to ensure optimal performance of your products. To achieve the Ricoh 100% Supplies certification a Ricoh dealership must guarantee to service your products using nothing but genuine Ricoh supplies and parts purchased through an authorised Ricoh UK agent. Why is this important? Genuine supplies ensure the performance, reliability, quality and longevity of your Ricoh solution.
All genuine Ricoh U.K. supplies and parts are produced to the highest of standards at our award winning manufacturing facilities including a 53 acre site at Telford in Shropshire.
In order to achieve the 100% Supplies Certification a full audit is conducted of the dealer’s warehouse storage facilities. Once the certification has been awarded random spot checks are conducted a minimum of twice per year to ensure compliance.
In using “compatible” or “alternative” toner cartridges you need to ask yourself the following questions:
• Will you experience technical problems?
• Will this increase the frequency of service visits and thereby impact on staff productivity?
• How will this impact on print quality and consistency of output?
• Will compatible parts, drums and toner invalidate the manufacturer warranty?
• Will compatible cartridges perform as efficiently, with the same toner yield, as original consumables?
• Always check whether supplies are genuine or counterfeit
Get the most out of your investment with Ricoh genuine supplies. Any damage caused to your Ricoh product through use of compatible toners, drums or parts is not covered by your warranty or Ricoh maintenance agreement.
Did you know? Ricoh consumables can be granulated and reprocessed into high quality polymers for use in the manufacture of washing machines, electrical casings and even lobster pots! Used toner powder is removed and used in the production of asphalt concrete, tile resin and anti-vandal paint.
As an additional tip, Ricoh would recommend users are educated to replace toner cartridges only when completely empty, rather than at the stage when a low toner indication is given. In this way you help to reduce waste and protect the environment.