An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business minded individual who has the flare and talent to develop a modern service department.
The applicant must have:
- Training across Ricoh – MP / MPC ranges (ideally on the Apollon, Athena, Venus and Metis range) Evidence may be required
- IT network skills with document management software installation and troubleshooting skills (Papercut)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an engineer
- Driving Licence
- Most importantly..... business acumen and drive.
This is not a 9-5, out on the road covering the East Midlands, trying to achieve KPI's kind of role. You'll be expected to activley contribute to the development and growth of the service department and your level of involvement will have a direct bearing on your earnings.
Of course the more traditional engineer skills will be required.
- The service and repair of Ricoh MFD's
- The preparation, installation and removal of MFD's
- Working with customer IT departments to install various MFD's onto the customers network
This is a highly customer focused role requiring you to carry out professional and efficient installation, breakdown, and routine maintenance on a range of multifunctional devices, printers and fax solutions to the highest standards.
You will be encouraged to identify potential business and solution sales opportunities to help contribute and achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- Salary starting at £23,000 + Bonuses (Negotiable)
- Company car
We selected Sterling as NORSACA amongst other things, believes in … read more