Enable workers to securely print any time, any place, anywhere, for faster access to the documents they need for their work
Ricoh myPrint enables you to simply and cost-effectively offer flexible and secure mobile printing for workers and guests, enabling faster access to the documents they need for their work.
Compatible with a wide range of mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops, Ricoh myPrint makes it easy for users to submit their documents for printing. A choice of four secure ways to send print tasks – through a web browser, a free app for Apple and Android devices, email or standard device driver software – makes it possible for workers to print from their preferred device.
Available as a server-based software platform that integrates with output management solutions such as Ricoh StreamLine NX and Equitrac, Ricoh myPrint provides a flexible, scalable platform that can grow to meet the needs of your organisation as they develop.
Offer more flexible, convenient access to printer resources
Allow direct printing from mobile, tablet Windows and non-Windows devices for workers and guests
Ensure the security of document data sent using Ricoh myPrint with powerful 256-bit encryption
Scalable to meet extra demand in the future, with no limit to the number of users that can use the Ricoh myPrint platform
Lower admin overhead by removing the need for device driver updates and reducing device compatibility requests from users
Control the costs of operating your print infrastructure with a print charging system based on individual user accounts
- Connect a wide range of computer, smartphone or tablet devices to printer resources
- Manage a growing user base more easily, without the need for driver updates to support new and existing user devices
- Reliable technical support available from Ricoh’s experienced service team in the event of any queries
- Can be integrated with Ricoh’s cost-effective managed print services to ensure reliable, high-performing and flexible document infrastructure
- Individual user accounts enable usage to be accurately tracked and charged for, encouraging a more responsible approach to printing